After Cleaning Care:
After our Service Technician has cleaned your carpet, some simple precautions should be observed for best results.
- Please minimize traffic on the carpet and remember walking from a wet carpet onto a hard surface can be very slippery! For your protection we have included complimentary sets of booties.
- For your health and safety, please keep children and pets off recently cleaned carpets until completely dry.
- To avoid stains or rust spots, please don’t remove any pads or blocks our Technician may have placed under furniture until the carpet is completely dry.
- If stain protection was applied after cleaning, drying time may be lengthened. Please allow 24 hours before heavy carpet use.
- Carpet drying time may vary widely due to the density of your carpet, humidity and the degree of soil. To speed drying time ventilate the area as much as outside weather allows, and increase air circulation (turn on fans). Recommended drying conditions for winter and summer are as follows: Partially open a window while the heat is on 20-22degressC; summer drying conditions air conditioner on and windows are closed. Fans are recommended throughout the year. Carpet drying time may vary from only two hours under ideal conditions to as much as 24 hours.
To Schedule a FREE Carpet Cleaning Evaluation call Victoria Carpet Care today!
VICTORIA CARPET CARE IS A ONE CALL SERVICE: Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, RV and Auto Interiors, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning