Why is carpet cleaning important to selling a house?
The flooring in a house is one of the first impressions a prospective buyer sees in when looking at a house.
It will improve the “sell-ability” of the house by improving the visual appearance of the flooring.
The home owner (seller) will spend less money by getting the carpets cleaned, rather than replacing the carpets or settling for a carpet allotment on the sale of the house.
Common Carpet Problems that can cause your listing to have a lower sales price & longer time on the market
- Soiled & discolored entry and traffic ways
- Bleached out spots or permanent stains
- Carpet that needs repair or stretching
- Carpet that looks dirty
- Pet odors and stains
- Mold and mildew problems
Unsightly or Smelly Carpet Can…
- Lower sales prices
- Lead to carpet allowance hassles
- Cause a negative first impression
- Create a longer time on the market
- And can even lead to lost listings
Victoria Carpet Care offers all of these great services to help your listings show their best
- Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Carpet Repairs
- Carpet Re-stretching
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
To Schedule a FREE Carpet Cleaning Evaluation call Victoria Carpet Care today! Phone: 250-474-7777