The way you learn about a carpet cleaning company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are some important questions to ask a carpet cleaner before he begins to clean your carpet:
- What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
- What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
- What will your equipment remove from my carpet?
- How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
- What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
- What kind of Guarantee do you offer?
- Are there any hidden charges I should know about?
But if you want your carpeting to be completely and healthfully cleaned – removing the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, pollens, and tobacco products – then we invite you to call Victoria Carpet Care.
We’ll be happy to answer your questions – provide you with a ballpark cost estimate over the telephone – or come into your home and give you a free written quotation – without cost or obligation of any kind. To reach us, call 250-474-7777
We are a locally owned and operated family business. Providing the best customer service and results is a priority. We are always glad to answer any questions you might have! We are happy to offer a no obligation carpet cleaning quote with absolutely NO pressure to use our services.