All of us at Victoria Carpet Care believe in the importance of using green cleaning products! We hope this article will help you when choosing environmentally friendly cleaning products.
• To remove rust from cast iron and tin, dip a peeled potato in baking soda and rub.
• To remove bathroom mold, mix one part hydrogen peroxide (3%) with two parts water and spray on mold. Wait one hour, then rinse with clean water.
• Spray distilled white vinegar on glass windows to make them sparkle.
• A solution of one cup olive oil and 1 tablespoon vinegar will remove white water rings from wood furniture.
• To get rid of stale odors in a lunch box or cookie tin, dip a slice of fresh bread in vinegar and leave in container overnight.
• To clean hard-to-reach glass decanters, combine a solution of warm water, baking soda and crushed egg shells. Swirl around in the decanter and let stand overnight. Then rinse thoroughly.
• For dirty hairbrushes and combs, soak for one hour in a solution of warm water and baking soda.
• For stubborn stains inside coffee cups, fill cup with a solution of baking soda and white distilled vinegar.
• To remove deodorant stains on clothes, dip a rag in vinegar and rub across stain.
Call Victoria Carpet Care at 250-474-7777 for a FREE evaluation on your cleaning needs or call our FREE 24 hour Consumer Awareness Message at 1-877-474-7577
Victoria Carpet Care is happy to provide our Carpet, Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning Services to all of Greater Victoria, Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, View Royal, Sidney, Esquimalt and Oak Bay.
Our cleaning services include: Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, RV and Auto Interiors, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning